5 Questions to Ask Suppliers
Are you speaking with suppliers for your products and packaging?
Are you sourcing packaging on your own or a friend is telling you where to go?
Do you know the five main questions you should be asking suppliers?
Good thing we are your go to experts to get you together!
In the “5 Questions to Ask Suppliers”, we are sharing key components you need as part of your product launch to ensure you are set up for success. Plus the key questions you should be asking suppliers, manufacturers, and production.
And I’m sure alot of you don’t have them in place…but you will after this training.
In this training, I’m sharing the five main questions you MUST ask suppliers so you can be setup for success, knowing the required elements, plus knowing the industry jargon.
Who is this training FOR?
- New or Existing Product Based brands,
- Service-Based Providers that work with Product Based companies,
- Product Based brands that are shipping out physical products,
- Entrepreneurs and/or brands working with printers, production companies, and vendors,
- Service Providers are considering product development as another stream of income in their business.
Who is this NOT FOR?
- Brands and Companies that do not care about the shift in the market or best practices,
- Companies that are willing to stay “stuck” in their current operations without adapting to the market.
- Businesses launching online/digital training,
- Owners who prefer to stay confused and unclear on how to articulate their product creation.
- Professionals do not want to learn from an expert on the packaging details,
What is the format of the training?
- This is an online training with complimentary video and workbook to help you go through the training.
Do you offer any refunds?
- We do not offer refunds for our online training!
What happens after I purchase?
- You will be navigated to the confirmation page after your purchase and access your downloadable workbook and also via email. The email will be from Accelerate Level Institute and Gumroad.
- Please make sure you enter the correct email address and check your spam.
Meet the person behind the brand
Megan Young Gamble is known as "The Project ExecutionHER™"!
She helps consumer personal good brands create a luxury experience for their customers....thanks to the world of packaging and project management. She has trained over 300+ professionals in-person and virtually, launched over 600+ products in the consumer personal goods industry, and managed over 400+ projects from the automotive, consumer personal goods, packaging, technology, and insurance industries. She volunteers with PMI Atlanta Agile Forum as the Program Manager and Board Member for Unlimited Resources, 501c3 non-profit organization providing life skills that last a lifetime.
She has trained over 300+ professionals in-person and virtually, launched over 600+ products, and managed over 400+ projects.
She is the principal trainer at Accelerate Level Institute, and Principal Consultant at Get Level Consulting, an operations management firm that delivers packaging solutions to startup and legacy brands from conception to distribution to the retail shelf.
breakdown of the three critical components you need before speaking with suppliers, vendors, and manufacturers.